December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas!

For the first time since 1882, Atlanta had a white Christmas.

P1000037

Santa brought us an awesome new camera, so I spent much of Christmas dinner playing with it. On one setting I was able to capture snowflakes as they fell:

P1000043

E's mom cooked for three days and prepared a very festive Christmas celebration for 14.

P1000011

Mmmm... beef wellington, artichoke hearts and spinach casserole, slow roasted tomatoes, cheesy mashed potatoes, and an arugula, parmigiano, and pine nut salad. Delicious!

P1000035

I hope your winter holidays were warm, social, and full of good cheer!

2 comments:

a said...

I wish your Santa came to my house! seriously, great choice - it will serve you well in Argentina :)

Arvay said...

Sounds awesome! What a lovely dinner!