March 16, 2005

I'm a Loser, Baby

Thanks to Beanie, I took the greatest web quiz yet, the alcohol knowledge quiz. I kicked bean's ass on beer and wine, but then got FLATTENED on liquor to lose overall. Looks like I need to do a little studying.

Bourbon
Congratulations! You're 130 proof, with specific scores in beer (80) , wine (150), and liquor (60).

Screw all that namby-pamby chick stuff, you're going straight for the
bottle and a shot glass! It'll take more than a few shots of Wild
Turkey or 99 Bananas before you start seeing pink elephants. You know
how to handle your alcohol, and yourself at parties.



My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
You scored higher than 64% on proof
You scored higher than 92% on beer index
You scored higher than 99% on wine index
You scored higher than 85% on liquor index
Link: The Alcohol Knowledge Test written by hoppersplit on Ok Cupid

No comments: