June 12, 2007

Blah Blah Blah

I'm slightly busier than ideal this week at work. I knew, going in after the weekend of not working, that I had quite a bit lined up. Plus, I've had a client emergency each day so far, and that's kicked me into "finish up work at home" mode both today and yesterday.

But, then again, I was loafing for the first half of this month, so I suppose the hours are almost needed. After the deal from hell, I did quite a bit of summer associate bonding, which was fun.

But it doesn't count towards my billables, so...I should probably start to pay attention before the end of June rolls around. What a concept! I haven't even thought about whether I'd be on track, hours-wise for at least a month.

In other news, my Thai basil is starting to turn purple, but all 4 basil seedlings (green and purple) are wilted a bit from the transplantation. Also, I think my tomato plant grew. E thinks I'm crazy. I think I'm going to start taking pictures of my tomato plant. Perhaps it would be faster to give him a name instead of saying "my tomato plant." Did I mention that E thinks I'm crazy. I really hope I don't kill it.

No comments: