January 12, 2015

Mellow

This past week was just going through the motions and all of a sudden it's the weekend.  Thank goodness, because by the time I got there, I was tired.

Getting back into the swing of work was harder than I thought it would be.  Add to this that all of my clients are *also* waking up from the holiday slumber and I had a very busy work week.  Plus there was laundry, bills, estimated taxes, 2 scheduled repairman visits in the ongoing fight with the new range.  You know, life. 

And, typically, life pushed on my running and sleep.  Total mileage of 19.  3 days completely off my feet.  3 weeks 'til the Kaiser Half Marathon -- I definitely need to get some longer runs in!  Longest run this week wasn't even 7 miles. 

I've been on the fence about the Foster City 10 Miler (next weekend), but I think I need to just sign up and do it.  Probably relatively slowly as all of this week's runs averaged slower than 10 minutes/mile.

In other news, Santa got me a fondue set and we've been putting it to much delicious use.
Mmmm.... Moitie Moitie.


And we had a fun overnight trip to SF to celebrate E2's birthday.  We all joined up with J and (and C who took A's place) and went to the SF Symphony to enjoy a movie night for the second year in a row.
  
Movie Night at the Symphony
This week should be relatively similar to last week, except I'm hoping to get in more runs, and at least one trip to the gym (most likely several as I haven't even started the book club book that's scheduled for Thursday).

No comments: