February 11, 2004

Something's gotta give

My workout schedule has been a comfortable 4-5 a week since I got back from vacation.

I have early morning class 5 days a week.

I have to commute in rush hour traffic 5 days a week in the morning.

I have an active social life.

I have a good relationship with E.

I sleep enough.

I eat good food, often cooking for myself and E.

I do all the reading and work on my brief for moot court as much as possible.

I attend extra-curricular activities.

I'm VERY close to being stretched way too thin. And I don't want to give up any of these things.

Last semester, I gave up my workouts towards the end. That sucked. This semester, I'm seriously considering staying one night a week in a hotel near school to kill the commute and give myself one night of optional socializing without the commute after it, serious studying, or whatever else I need. In other words, I'm considering giving up money, or rather taking on more debt, in order to keep my currect quality of life. It's only money, right?

No comments: