Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy
Last night was the best night I've had in a while. My top 10 favorite things?
1. A dream where I got to hang out with my Papa.
2. No studying after 5 PM!
3. A 4-mile run with E2.
5. Cowboy Caviar.
6. Carne Asada Tacos with home-made guacamole from E2.
7. Spicy shrimp from D.
8. A sour cream chocolate cake.
9. Dark chocolate icing (in hindsight, I should have used the sour cream dark/milk icing recommended by Nigella, but I didn't have enough sour cream).
10. Staying up talking 'til 1 AM and then sleeping in my own bed with E.
I'm ready to put in a few good days of attack now (starting with a nap this afternoon...)
Post a Comment