Roasted Mustard Pork-Chops Over Winter Veggies
Easy and delicious made-up recipe from the contents of our fridge, served to guests. Good Mustard is the key.
-1 pork chop per person
-port mustard from Heavenly Mustards
-1 cabbage, chopped
-1 cup leftover vegetable minestrone
-3 leeks from the garden, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Layer cabbage and leeks in a baking dish
3. Pour minestrone over cabbage and leeks
4. Lather both sides of each pork chop with a liberal layer of mustard, place on top of veggies.
5. Drizzle with olive oil.
6. Bake for 20 minutes. Drizzle with more oil.
7. Bake for 10 minutes. Drizzle with more oil. Turn to broil.
8. Broil for 5 minutes.
9. Serve immediately and enjoy!