October 5, 2012

Happy Friday

We had friends over for Mandarin night last night and I was able to catch up with L and G.  It felt like I hadn't seen and caught up with both of them for a very long time.  I'd missed them both.

While the end of the evening was a wonderful feast of Thai Food, the start was less than stellar.  I made a calendar mistake and left G sitting on my porch while I raced home from a client to open the door -- I'm a terrible hostess.  Thankfully, she likes cheese and avocado, which I immediately plied her with in an effort to apologize for my mistake.

This morning, I woke up to an empty email inbox despite doing my last check at 6:40 PM last night (before frantically speeding home).

Even better, our weekend looks like a fun collection of gardening, a birthday dinner for a friend and the San Jose Rock 'n Roll Half Marathon for me.

Happy Friday!

No comments: