April 19, 2006

Congress shall make no law...abridging the freedom of speech...

Woo Hoo! I finished all of the assigned reading in Con Law. Our last topic was/is the First Amendment.

In celebration, I'm taking the rest of the evening off to watch Scarface. After all, it ranks 1.27 on the Fucks Per Minute scale. Sadly, Scarface is only #34 on the list. If I was a better student, I'd be watching The Devil's Rejects or Fuck, the documentary.

Given my odd affinity for curse words, it's not surprising that I've seen and appreciate several of the top-ranking movies as some of my favorites.

Unfortunately, I've worn out my Netflix karma by forgetting to randomize the selections and forcing E to watch Fast Times at Ridgement High, Dodgeball, La Femme Nikita, and random chunks of Shark Tale in succession.

So perhaps I shouldn't worry about failing to be such a good student of Free Expression. Given that the documentary doesn't interest E, I suspect there's an unfortunate date with The Devil's Rejects in my near future. And I can't say shit after all the footage I've put him through these last few weeks. How's that for a balancing test?

No comments: