April 16, 2006

You Sexy Dog

Oh, Erwin. No one does for me quite what you do.

Words can't express how much I enjoyed our time together this weekend (in fact, it's not quite over yet, I think we can fit in a few more good hours of fun before I must leave you to climb into bed with the husband).

I can't tell you how much I look forward to spending this week thinking about you, and longing for the time when we can meet again.

But, you know how it is...It's complicated. So, um... yeah. Thanks for the fun, but don't call me. I'll call you. I promise. You can count on at least one more weekend trist before the first weekend in May.

I'm sorry. It's not that I don't want to be with you. The husband doesn't even seem to mind. It's just...I'm overwhelmed. I need some time away to sort things out. Like I said, it's complicated.

No comments: