June 27, 2003

TGIF

Today was a busy, busy day. It came on the tail end of a busy, busy week. I'm very glad to have NO plans for tonight.

Despite learning an important lesson on Wednesday, I managed to repeat it in a new form today by claiming a system as a whole instead of claiming the one novel component. Who infringes a claim to the system? The customer. Who infringes claims to the one novel component? The manufacturer. Who would the client rather have protection from? Duh. I'll keep repeating the lesson here as long as it takes me to learn it.

In other news, five grammar questions earned me this (my bruised ego will take the positive reinforcement anywhere it can find it...):


[take the test] - [by krystaljungle.com]



Thanks to JCA for the link.

If you are any kind of grammar dork, you must see Bob's Quick Guide to the Apostrophe, You Idiots!. I laugh harder each time I see it.

No comments: