June 26, 2003

Trackback

It's a good thing I celebrated the garlic fries last night because I certainly am not celebrating them right now (neither, I imagine, are my co-workers).

Yesterday's post about avoiding claims that only your customers infringe seems particularly germane in light of the RIAA's latest plan to sue hundreds of file-swappers. RIAA is making more and more friends every day. Can you say "desperate, last-straw, attempt to squeeze blood from the stone of the old music industry business model"?

And finally, at the risk of cursing myself, I almost feel comfortable at the firm today. Like I actually may be getting a clue (gasp)! Sure, yesterday's mistake was huge, but I fixed it in short time and out to the client it went with only one word edited on my second draft. Hmmm... a good sign.

No comments: